Venue: Old Forde House, Newton Abbot
Please click on the link below and Find Tickets to book
Free networking lunch will be provided on the day. Please let us know of any dietary requirements.
Who is it for:
People within workplaces that have an interest in improving the health and wellbeing of staff and colleagues. Having champions in your workplace really helps to drive a positive and healthy workforce
Big Devon March is a motivating and engaging campaign that nudges us all to build physical activity into our day. Active Devon have a deep understanding of how behaviour change principles can make a difference to changing people’s habits to lead a more active lifestyle. This exciting event will provide an opportunity for people to come together, become a workplace champion and launch the Big Devon March campaign.
· Learn about the campaign, tips and tools to bring the campaign to life in your workplace
· Hear from Active Devon about how small changes can make big differences for colleagues
· Hear from Travel Devon how they can help your workplace get more active through active travel
· Get your all important Big Devon March champion pack which include free resources and incentives for you and your team
· Be inspired and get involved with demonstrations on how to combine activity at work
· Networking opportunity with other organisations across Devon to learn and share best practices