Home Instead South DevonHome Instead South Devon Contact: Peter Hughes
At Home Instead South Devon we cover non-medical care such as companionship, home help, personal care, meal preparation, local transportation, post-hospital care and medication reminders.
We match our CAREGivers with our clients so they have the continuity of the same person visiting and common ground on which to build a relationship. We visit for a minimum of one hour and can provide up to full 24/7 support. Our CAREGivers are carefully selected for their compassion, empathy and reliability and with our training, are able to meet the changing needs of our clients.
We offer bespoke and specialised services to clients with Dementia, with accredited and in-depth training in this area. Importantly we recognise that our work not only assists our clients in maintaining and enhancing the quality of their lives but gives reassuring confidence and peace of mind to their families.
We were inspected by the Care Quality Commission in August 2017 and rated as ‘Outstanding’. This is the highest possible accolade in the care sector and something only 2 per cent of home care providers inspected have been awarded.
What makes us different?
• We turn up on time – every time
• Continuity is important, and we send the same person wherever possible. We would never send a stranger
• Our CAREGivers have the time to develop a meaningful relationship when providing care with dignity and respect
• Our CAREGivers encourage, stimulate and assist clients in a variety of day to day activities to maintain their independence and improve their quality of life
• Our CAREGivers do not wear uniforms and look like family or friends who are visiting or taking clients out for a trip
• Our business is personal. We are proud of our growing local reputation for providing an excellent service and will never compromise our standards.